Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"How do i loathe thee? let me count the ways"


Like #1: This is more of a love for me. Joining a sorority is the best thing that I have done since I have been in college, it is the main reason that I am going to come back. I have met so many new people and it has just been amazingly fun!

Like #2: This may make me a loser, but the library is definitely on my like list. It is a beautiful building, and i can go there to get away. When I sit in my room and try to get things done, they rarely get done ahead of time, but if I go to the library i can sit there for 3-4 hours and get alot of stuff done. I always feel so productive when I go to the library!

Like #3: I like the size of campus. I like that I can get from one side of campus to the other in about 5 minutes, and if Im walking from my dorm, then I can get anywhere in about 10 minutes. I also like that all the buildings are close together, I would get lost in a campus like IU or Purdue because the buildings are way far apart.

Like #4: I have loved living in the dorm, there is so much space in our rooms. It has really begun to feel like home to me. The people on my floor are all fairly nice, and I love my RA. I wish that you could live in the dorms beyond your freshman year-but only if there was a stove and freezer!

DisLike #1: The dorm is also on my "worst of the year" list because i dont not like my roomates. For the most part I get along with one of them. My actual roomate I dont speak too, and the other two are stuck up each others butts. :) So, in that sense I am extremely glad to be moving out!

DisLike #2: I hate that commuters are aloud to park in the dorm parking lots. I also hate that any visitors can park there as well. There never any open parking spots, and it is so annoying when I have to either drive around the parking lot for 10 minutes, or park all the way in the other dorms' parking lots.


DisLike #3: I couldn't get a picture to save to my computer, but I don't like how far away from home I am. I know alot of people who live in Newburgh, or just an hour away, and it sucks when they can just go home for a day, or go home every weekend. I wish that I could do that, and it sucks that I can't!

DisLike #4: Although sometimes the Loft can have good food, it normally is gross. They have cheeseburgers and Mexican every other night and that is it for the grill, they never have anything different. The sides are always gross, and they use tons of nasty vegetables that no one eats. Half the time that I eat there I feel sick for the rest of the day. The salad bar is pretty much the only thing at the Loft that is consistently good.
Thanks for reading! I'm sure some of us have a lot of things in common!!

No comments: